Need help to plan, manage and launch a print, digital or event project?
GetSet Media can provide the expertise to analyse the business requirements of the project, draw up a project specification and then manage the project to launch. We can also source and manage your design, developer, content, production and marketing requirements.
New website development or optimising a current website?
GetSet Media can help your organisation develop a website with content and functionality to attract , engage and monetise your target audience.
GetSet Media works with publishers to develop a web proposition that optimises your content delivery and exploitation, drives traffic and builds engaged communities. We can also help implement effective paid subscription and advertising models.
GetSet Media helps other commercial, public or third sector organisations to develop a web proposition that drives traffic and generates a pipeline of prospective customers.
GetSet Media website development services include;
- Analyse your business requirements
- Create a detailed website specification document
- Research and source a developer and designer to suit your requirements and budget
- Community development plan
- Content/editorial development plan
- Commercial development plan
– For publishers this includes subscription, advertising and sponsorship models
- Source and commission editorial, design and marketing resources
- Manage website development project to launch
- On-going content management and marketing support
Digital or print magazine, brochure or leaflet production
GetSet Media can collaborate on the development of anything from a fully formed publication or magazine published on an ongoing basis to one-off guides, brochures or leaflets.
- Analyse business requirements
- Production, delivery and launch planning
- Commercial model
- Commissioning of design, content and delivery resources
- Content development plan
- Publishing, print and fulfilment
GetSet Media can help develop a variety of events including round tables, workshops, seminars and conferences to engage your target audience and generate revenue.
Contact us today to discuss your requirements or click below to book a free no obligation consultation or a review of your current website proposition.